Dec 1, 2013

Christmas Cardmaking 2 - Cricut

Peace, Hope, Joy


Yes, I'm still working on cards.
So much for making them throughout 
the year so I won't be rushing with them
at the last minute!




This is another great card for mass production. 
My first one is here. (The Nativity)

The Dove cut is from Teresa Collin's Dec 25 Cricut cart. 
It's fixed on a foam dimensional. The sentiment is Joy's Life, Wintery Puns stamp set. My kraft cardstock top layer is edged with Stampin' Up! white craft ink and also fixed on dimensionals.





Are you done with your Christmas cards?
Do you mass produce?


Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

I wrote this post while designing for JoysLife.com.



Be sure to visit all this week
for the the 
Visions of Sugarplums
blog event!




4 comments:

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria